FAA Career Services welcomes new and returning students. Hit the ground running and get involved.
- UX Designer, Research Park
- UI/UX Designer, CITES
- Web Internship, Summer 2015
- Cameraman, Media Relations
NCSA SPIN Fellowships for Undergraduates
Get paid to conduct your own research project with faculty mentorship. Applications are due September 4th.
Former FAA SPIN Fellows & Projects
- Theater: Austin Lin. interactive performance systems.
- Graphic Design: Stacie Sansone. information design and interface concepts for complex data. AND Lauren Blackburn. visualization techniques for medical and farming data
- Architecture: Colter Wehmeier. digital workspaces, presentation techniques, and virtual environments.
EntreCorps applications are due Sunday, August 31.
Illinois Business Consulting Club: Collaborate with students across campus to consult for start-ups and established companies.
I-Link Job Database
This semester we are encouraging departments to transition from multiple job boards to I-LInk. So post your resume and check weekly for job postings.
Learn where to exhibit, perform, and promote your work.
Participate in the FAA Professional Mentor Program
Mentorship can make the difference between a smooth or bumpy transition into the professional world. For additional networking opportuntiies, be sure to connect with your alumni LinkedIn group. There are over 2,800 members and counting!
Higher Education Jobs in Music 2013-2014
Read our summary of 2013-2014 job postings as they appeared in the NEC Bridge Database to get an idea of the market by concentration and tenure track vs. adjunct.
Visit the Fine + Applied Arts Career Services Office
Make an appointment to discuss your career path, portfolio, cv, resume, website, upcoming interview, and more.
Join us on Twitter: Follow @FAACareerSvcs